"The single biggest way to impact an organization is to focus on leadership development. There is almost no limit to the potential of an organization that recruits good people, raises them up as leaders and continually develops them."."
- John Maxwell
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
7 Tips for Communicating Change –The Great Game of Business
Change is often uncomfortable, and adapting to it can be messy. Whether you’re implementing The Great Game of Business, staging an acquisition, creating a new culture committee, or looking into employee ownership, consider these tips from CEOs that can help business leaders communicate your message in ways that build buy-in and rally your team behind the effort. >>> READ MORE
It’s a confusing time.
Over the past year and a half, COVID-19 has transformed the sales profession and brought Zoom calls, virtual selling, and remote work to the forefront. To understand exactly what’s changed, we surveyed more than 7,500 buyers and sellers in 11 countries, examined the impacts of the pandemic for LinkedIn’s Global State of Sales report.
Within the report, we identified five key stats shaping the future of sales, which helps make sense of it all. They are: >>> READ MORE
Cold Calling in 2021– Predictable Revenue
James Buckley is the Director of Execution & Evolution at JB Sales. He draws on his vast experience of working in sales to teach teams how to create and leverage their personal brand to bolster pipelines, connect with key accounts, build relationships, and add value to the sales process.
Throughout his long career in sales, James has observed a number of misconceptions about cold calling gain currency amongst salespeople. To be a great cold caller, you need to be disabused of these misconceptions. >>> READ MORE
How To Identify Underperformance and Deal With It The Right Way – Glassdoor
Underperformance can crop up slowly and silently among employees, especially with many people still working remote. Underperformance in employees can have a huge domino effect if it's not dealt with swiftly and could result in significant issues such as profit loss and even decreased team morale.
At Glassdoor, we investigated what constitutes underperformance, including what causes it, how to identify an underperforming employee, and the necessary steps to help resolve the issue. >>> READ MORE
The idea of losing employees to the “great resignation” may be giving you nightmares and sleepless nights. This current terrifying workplace issue is at an incredibly high rate and is escalating with those who are not engaged in their jobs.
A new Gallup study finds that 48% of the working population is actively job hunting or watching for new employment opportunities. That alone could cause a few sleepless nights. The good news is, there are solutions you can put in place so you can rest easier at night and not worry as much about what may be lurking around the corner. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- #WomeninSales Month: Working in Sales as a Woman
- What to do When Your Best Sales Reps Haven't Hit Their Numbers
- #WomeninSales Month with Guests Lori Clark and Dana Nagel
- Selling Success Using Case Studies