"Engaging people is about meeting their needs – not yours."
- Tony Robbins
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
170+ Women in Sales Share Their Career-Defining Aha Moment – Sales Hacker
Fierce competition is a common feature of most industries. Whether a tech giant like Amazon, Google or Microsoft, or a small family business that sells cupcakes, every company will inevitably have to carve out its share of customers. In order to beat the competition in a crowded marketplace, it is crucial to get a head start early in your sales process.
In this article, we’ll look at three real-world examples of how companies stayed ahead of the curve and won large chunks of the market share for themselves. A large part of their success is thanks to their focus on customer needs, constant innovation, and a clear and consistent marketing message. >>> READ MORE
3 Bonding Exercises Businesses Are Using to Combat The Great Resignation – Inc.
It's cheesy, but it works.
So says Frank B. Mengert, founder and CEO of ebm, a North Haven, Connecticut-based benefits and HR tech company, about his company's weekly video call, known as "Friday Vibes." The one rule: You can talk about anything but work.
These unconventional meetings--ebm's sometimes involve games like Two Truths and a Lie--have helped reduce turnover in the company since they started them in May 2020. At a time when employees are quitting in record numbers and rotating through workplaces without ever meeting co-workers in-person, such bonding activities can potentially improve team dynamics, says Timothy Golden, professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Lally School of Management and a longtime researcher of remote work.
From Inc. 5000 CEOs, here are three ways to forge bonds between team members in your still-virtual workplace. >>> READ MORE
Transform a Negative Work Environment into a Positive Company Culture – Up Your Culture
Have you ever wondered how employees feel about your company culture? Is it good? Bad? Somewhere in between?
Whether you would describe your company culture as good, bad, somewhere in between, or even toxic, one thing is certain, your culture has a direct impact on the engagement of your employees and the productivity of your business.
The difference between a company with a strong culture and a company with a bad one is much greater than most would imagine. It’s almost impossible for a company to succeed or grow over time if their culture is bad and their employees are disengaged.
How do you know if your company needs a culture renovation? >>> READ MORE
Who wouldn’t want to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in their field?
If you're an SME, are you automatically a ‘thought leader’ too?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. However, you CAN be both, and in fact, it's ideal. The good news is if you're reading this blog post, you're one step closer to that ideal. Understanding the difference between an SME and a thought leader is essential in growing trust (and. therefore. growing business)! >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- The Art and Science of Gut Instinct and Selection
- How Sales Teams Can Take Communication with Prospects to the Next Level
- Strategies to Enhance Your Recruitment Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Can't Close Business