We've come to the end of the week once again, and it's time for us to share what we've been reading online this week. Here are our "best" from around the web.
1. 4 Data-Driven Questions to Streamline Your Social Media Campaigns — Unbounce
The key to being successful in your social media marketing lies in your data and analytics—gaining insight into what works and then doing more of it. This post covers four questions that help you understand your social media analytics.
2. The Boston Globe Achieves 90% Increase in Year-Over-Year Subscriptions with Email Marketing — Salesforce
Email remains a great way to reach customers and opted-in prospects. The Boston Globe optimized its email marketing to achieve incredible growth. This case study digs into the details.
3. Stop Being a Transactional Content Marketer — B2B Digital Marketing
Too often, companies treat content marketing the same way they do traditional, interruption-based marketing: like a transactional relationship they have to close NOW. When you take a continuing-relationship approach, you get much better results. This post explains why.
4. 3 Ways to Create Mobile Ads That Attract, Not Annoy, Customers — Entrepreneur
Yes, it's possible to create mobile ads that prospects and customers actually want to see! The secret is to design ads specifially for mobile, rather than duplicating your desktop-style ad experience. This article shows you how it's done.
5. The Reclamation of Strategy — strategy + business
Using big data to improve a business means more than just collecting the information, or even analyzing it. Companies must develop a strategy for how to use the information to build their brands. This article explains how to bring strategy to your applicaiton of big data.
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Hiring Salespeople: The Secret Talent Stash
- How Online Courses Help Ease the Transition for New Sales Hires
- Talent Banks Really Work!
- Are You, as a Sales Manager, Consistent and Predictable?