"Today is always the most productive day of your week."
- Mark Hunter
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Always Be Closing? Yes – But Without Slamming the Door | The Evolution of Sales (Past, Present & Future) – Allwork
For many years, “Always Be Closing” (ABC) was the go-to sales technique.
Today, however, most experts believe it’s not effective. The sales world is changing fast, and new strategies are proving to be much more viable in the modern era.
But what about tomorrow?
What does the future of sales look like as we move into a post-Covid economy?
Could sales strategies shift once again towards something completely different? >>> READ MORE
Struggling with employee retention? Consider offering these benefits. – The Predictive Index
You probably aren’t a stranger to the frightening statistics about employee retention.
The Predictive Index’s own research found that 48% of employees have thought about changing careers in the past 12 months. Of those, 57% say they’re thinking of leaving their company within the next year.
It’s no wonder companies are struggling to keep employees on board, with 61% of employers in a 2021 Willis Towers Watson survey stating they’re struggling to retain their staff. That’s extra alarming when you consider only 15% of employers reported the same in the 2020 survey. >>> READ MORE
How to Effectively Incentivize Your Sales Team – Bonusly
Henry Ford once said, “Nothing happens until someone sells something.” Without sales, businesses flounder. Sales is an integral part of most organizations; it directly impacts cash flow, provides insight into market fit, and lays the groundwork for customer retention.
Sales teams are often on the front lines for their businesses, serving essentially as the face of their companies. That’s why US companies spend up to $800 billion each year on sales compensations, more than three times what they spend on advertising. Yet, sales folks are more burnt out than ever after selling through a pandemic, the Great Resignation, and the shift to hybrid work, they've been pushed far beyond their usual capacity. >>> READ MORE
All CEOs Should Be Prepared to Answer These Questions At Town Hall Meetings – Up Your Culture
Town hall meetings are an important way to build company culture and get employees and company executives on the same page.
When employees are involved in a town hall meeting, they want to ask questions that are beneficial to themselves and coworkers and give them good insight into the way the company is run.
Town hall meetings are the perfect chance to get important questions answered. All CEOs should be prepared to answer the following questions at town hall meetings. >>> READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 6 which focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!