"Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Is Imposter Syndrome Affecting Your Cold Calling? Here Are 3 Tips to Overcome It – LinkedIn
In a field of work that inherently involves a lot of rejection, and the occasional performance slump, it’s only natural to feel the creeping weight of self-doubt at times.
Imposter syndrome is not a sign of weakness; it’s a common psychological phenomenon. For those experiencing it as a barrier to prospecting success, The Sales Evangelist delivered a practical pep talk centered on three mental exercises. >>> READ MORE
5 Ways to Eat Your Competition for Breakfast – The Great Game of Business
Peter Drucker is credited with saying, "culture eats strategy for breakfast". Even in today’s tech driven economy, a company’s human capital is still the most powerful potential competitive advantage.
Great work culture is incredibly hard to build and even harder to maintain. Usually, workplace culture is measured in terms of employee engagement. The cultures I admire most built their employee engagement around these strategies here. >>> READ MORE
Sales leaders often label high-performing sales reps as having the “it factor”.
It’s the undefinable yet undeniable secret to why they win. But believe it or not, the “it factor” in sellers is a myth – one that’s been embraced for far too long by sales leaders.
The reality for many organizations is top performers thrive and the rest of the team is left behind. In The New Sales Enablement Standard report from Mindtickle and Heinz Marketing, 280 sales and revenue leaders found that only 14.7% of sales teams hit their goals. There’s clearly a problem with both seller performance and quota attainment. You can’t fix or ignore one without impacting the other.
So what if sales leaders could figure out the recipe for their top sellers’ success and then build an entire team of high performers? >>> READ MORE
Attracting people to your website can be easy when you’re simply putting out content that was written with the algorithm of search engines in mind. But how does that translate to ROI?
Sure, you might have a high number of website sessions and visitors, but are they converting?
If you don’t write for humans, then you miss out on the chance of nurturing those visitors and turning them into customers. So, let’s talk about how you can create content with humans at the forefront. >>> READ MORE
Business management has undoubtedly changed throughout time. Usually, these changes follow the societal and economic trends around them.
In today's society, consumers want to follow companies with the passion and determination to make a difference in the world. The only way companies can do this is with visionary leadership.
Visionary leaders can change the entire course of their organization's trajectory. These leaders infuse their employees with a sense of purpose and direction toward larger goals. This makes visionary leaders inspiring to both their teams and their customers.
There are many ways to be a visionary leader. No two leaders are built the same. And some, you're likely to recognize. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- How to NOT Micromanage Your Team
- What Aristotle Can Teach You About Sales
- Elite Prospecting: 7 Tips Fors More Face Time + Established Credibility
- How the Best Managers Identify and Develop Top Talent