- MOTIVATION -
"People are influenced to change by people they trust."
- Mike Bosworth
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
How to Help Your Team Hit Quota During the Holiday Season – HubSpot
Break the cycle of pressure to hit quota by playing into the holiday season and spreading the cheer! The holiday season is prime time to hit quota and set your team up to smash their numbers for months to come — but only if you play your cards right.
Here are some key tips and tricks you can leverage to make sure you and your reps thrive this holiday season. >>> READ MORE
There’s no doubt about it — right now, we’re living in a job seeker’s market.
In the midst of the Great Reshuffle, talented candidates have reevaluated what they’re looking for in a job, from workplace perks and culture to benefits that support their lives outside the office. While it may feel like a challenge as you look to hire the best candidates, this also presents an opportunity. >>> READ MORE
How to Grow Engagement From Apathetic to Awesome – The Great Game of Business
Huddles are daily or weekly meetings that drive employee engagement and serve as a self-correcting measure to keep your company on the path toward achieving its goals.
Huddles are the linchpin of any successful open-book implementation, but if you find engagement and understanding are low in your organization, you’ve learned an important lesson: Huddles can’t do it alone.
In order to foster cultural adoption and high involvement in the planning and execution of your organization’s goals, you’ve got to make the process accessible to your team. Here are three keys for reaching your team and driving their participation. >>> READ MORE
How to Talk About Company Culture – Up Your Culture
You may have noticed that many companies today are talking about culture. More than just a buzzword, "culture" is what defines how employees work together and the company's impact on the world around it. A positive company culture can attract top talent to your company, but poor company culture has the potential to drive them away even faster.
Here's a breakdown of company culture, how it impacts your business and employees, and how to talk about it with potential hires. >>> READ MORE
What little changes have you noticed taking place in the world over the last year?
Mark Schaefer, a globally-recognized author, speaker, podcaster, and business consultant talks about just a few of the little changes he’s noticed and discusses how to strategically maneuver a time of unintended consequences (through marketing and sales efforts) to bring amazing opportunities for companies to sell smarter and faster. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 6 which focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- How to Ask for Referrals (with Examples)
- Sales Leaders Challenge: How to Effectively Manage Change
- Sales Leadership Series: Arnie Malham | Founder & President, BetterBookClub
- Don't Step Over a Dollar to Pick Up a Dime