"Don't find fault, find a remedy."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Increasing Employee Engagement to Achieve a Successful, Sustainable Organization– The Great Game of Business
Markets shift, economies surge and ebb, leadership changes, but the constant in every organization is the intrinsic motivation of staff.
They are propelled by the same basic wants and needs as pre-industrial revolution workers. What are these motivators? Why do they matter? What is the result on the short and long term success of an organization?
The following are some thought provoking ideas and methods to increase employee engagement. >>> READ MORE
4 Surefire Signs It's Time to Walk Away from a Propsect– LinkedIn
One of the hardest skills to learn as a salesperson – knowing when to walk away from a prospect.
It’s difficult because it goes against everything you are taught. You are tenacious, you don’t stop at the first no, you always push to see if there’s a way you can provide value. I’m sure you have many stories of not giving up and it paying off in the long run.
But sometimes, it really is time to walk away, so you can free up your time to work with someone else who will actually use and benefit from your solution. >>> READ MORE
All sales managers want to get it right. Everyone wants a definitive solution. The bad news is it doesn’t exist. The good news is that top-performing sales managers aren’t magical. They are focused in ways their lower-performing peers are not.
What do focus and simplicity have in common? The best sales managers know they can’t do everything. In fact, time can be a sales manager’s biggest enemy if not harnessed effectively. Research from the 2012 Thought Leadership on the Sales Profession Conference indicates that the average sales manager only spends about 32% of their time managing their team. How that 32% of time is used makes all the difference. >>> READ MORE
Advantages of Using Email For Business Communication – LeadG2
Email communication has been an essential part of business operations. In a business environment, email is used to inform employees and clients about work-related issues.
Employees are informed of their schedules, work-related instructions, and assigned tasks through this medium. Companies use email to communicate with clients and vendors, and to send important business updates, notifications, and reminders. >>> READ MORE
Developing a strong company culture takes constant attention and effort. It has been said that when it comes to culture, “if you’re not progressing, you’re regressing.” You just can’t set it on autopilot.
That’s why in the new world of remote and hybrid work, when people are not physically together in the same way, creating and maintaining a first-class culture can feel especially daunting.
But It’s also especially important! >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Talking Leadership with Maryann Balbo and Fran Mallace, Cox Media
- Write Prospecting Emails That Actually Get Replies