"The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."
- Ralph Nader
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
'Be Humble,' and 5 Other Pieces of Terrible Advice– OpenView
5 Underrated Ways to Develop Relationships with Applicants During the Hiring Process – Glassdoor
A potential job offer should be enough to keep a candidate interested in your hiring process, shouldn't it?
Not today. In a strong economy where the U.S. added 850,000 jobs, it's a job seeker's market. Candidates often have multiple options when pursuing a new role, and the way your company handles its relationships with candidates directly affects whether or not they will continue with the hiring process.
If you want your company to stand out and maintain the interest of the most in-demand candidates, you'll need to invest time and attention in personalizing the candidate experience and building strong relationships.
Here are five ways to develop relationships with applicants that increase the odds they'll stick with you through the end of the hiring process. >>> READ MORE
When a company consistently hires and invests in people who have the innate talent for excellence in a specific job role, both the individual and the company grow.
We’ve paid very close attention to the highly talented people who have not worked out in their jobs, often probing to learn more. We wanted to know what kept them from fully activating their talents and reaching their potential.
In almost every case, it was a clear lack of engagement. >>>READ MORE
What is Sales Enablement? | Sell Smarter. Sell Faster. – LeadG2
Continual learning is essential if you want to grow and prosper in the business world.
Last week, we launched our Sell Smarter. Sell Faster. weekly livecast focused on sales growth. Hosted by Dani Buckley, VP/GM at LeadG2, viewers can expect fresh insights, strategies, and real-world examples that will help business leaders take their sales performance to the next level.
Our first episode launched a conversation on 'What is Sales Enablement' where we dug into the basics of and introduction to sales enablement, along with an explanation of the four buckets of sales enablement.
Joined by Dean Moothart, Director of Client Solutions at LeadG2, he shared real-life examples of how sales enablement directly supports his successful and proven sales process. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- The Ultimate Guide to New Employee Onboarding
- Outside The Box Ideas for Better Client Retention
- The Five Common Misconceptions of Sales Talent
- Sales Leadership Series with Jason Randall, CEO of Questco