- MOTIVATION -
"Where there is no vision, the people perish."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Use These 5 Unconventional Sales Signals to Create Stickier Deal Cycles – Sales Hacker
We obsess over deal velocity. How quickly can I find deals, close them, and move on to the next one? It infects the rest of our work: BDRs batch and blast outreach to book more meetings. Reps fill out their calendars only half-prepared for the meetings. Managers ask weekly, “When’s this deal coming in?” >>> READ MORE
The 1 Word That Can Lead To A Better Workplace – Inc.
A recent survey conducted by Wakefield Research for email platform Superhuman, found that more than a third of work from home (WFH) respondents want to quit their jobs due to the volume of email, Slack, and Teams messages.
The same survey reported a virtual tie in preference between bathroom cleaning and sorting through a week of work messages. As if negative employee sentiment isn't reason enough to rethink things, an over-reliance on written communication opens the door to a rash of errors and miscommunication. >>> READ MORE
Top 12 Development Goals For Leaders – Great Leadership
Although every leader is unique, it seems like the development goals end up being somewhat common from year to year.
To help you get a head start on your leadership development plan, here’s a list of development goals that may apply to you too. I’d recommend picking no more than one and really working at it for at least 6 months. Do not attempt to work on all 12, just because there are 12 months in a year. >>> READ MORE
Productivity Myths That Kill Your Employees' Performance – Up Your Culture
A key secret to having a successful organization is to have a well-aligned and productive team supported by the overall company regulations and culture. Positive company culture is linked to numerous favorable outcomes like increased innovation, better employee retention, and even an advantage in marketing.
Here are top misconceptions about employees' productivity which are often placed among the priorities supported by the company culture. Unfortunately, their efficiency has not been proved by experience. >>> READ MORE
FACT: There are over 3,000 HubSpot partners and four different tiers to choose from! And that’s a lot of companies to sift through when you're looking for the right HubSpot partner agency.
By this time in your inbound marketing journey, you have educated yourself on the importance of inbound, you and your team have bought into the concept and the technology, and you see the need to apply the inbound methodology to complement your current marketing strategy… so what’s left? Finding an agency to help guide you (or even just do it all for you!).
Here's a checklist you can use while “grading” all of your options to help your company pick the very best agency match. >>> READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on the analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight into 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- Why Salespeople Are Quitting After 90 Days - And How To Prevent It
- Priorities For The Modern Leader
- Upcoming Virtual and In-Person Events Sales Professionals Should Be Attending
- One Solution To The Biggest Problem In Sales: Setting Quality Appointments