"Don't find fault. Find a remedy."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
3 Things to Consider During Times of Inflation– The Great Game of Business
Prices are going up. We've all noticed it, and it's maybe even got us a little panicked. So, when can we expect to see inflation start slowing down?
Well, expert economists are expecting to enter a period of disinflation and slowed growth in 2022 and 2023. In this article, we have listed ways economists are saying inflation will impact spending and business growth — something all business leaders should take a look at. >>> READ MORE
9 Harmful Sales Myths (And Why They Make No Sense) – Sales Hacker
Sales myths – giant, all-consuming ideas that seem to loom over the sales mindscape and impact our every action.
If we don’t stare them down, they might as well swallow us whole. In my 6+ years in B2B sales, and in my many conversations with sales professionals with decades of experience, I keep coming up against some of these myths about sales that don’t really stand up to scrutiny.
Being someone who loves data and verifiable truths (It’s one of the reasons why I started Wingman, after all!), it’s always fun to bust them. So let’s do some dragon-slaying and put some B2B sales myths to rest! >>> READ MORE
4 Ways for Sales Pros to Stand Out to Their Boss and Peers – LinkedIn
Are you hungry to move up the ladder?
Maybe, you aren’t – you love to sell and can make a good living doing it. That's great. But, if you are hungry to advance into management, there’s something you need to know:
Simply being a good salesperson isn’t enough. You also need to build your brand internally, too.
“Differentiating yourself in the eyes of your customer will accelerate your sales revenue,” Lisa Earle McLeod said in her LinkedIn Learning course, Craft Your Sales Pitch with Competitive Differentiation. “Differentiating yourself within your own organization will accelerate your career.”
How do you do this, without coming off as boastful or arrogant? According to McLeod and her co-Instructor, Elizabeth Lotardo, it falls into two categories – standing out to your boss and standing out to your colleagues. >>> READ MORE
If the last two years have taught us anything, it’s that we are without a doubt living in a VUCA Environment.
What is a VUCA Environment? The acronym stands for Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity. This term, stemming from the American Military in the ’90s, was coined to describe the post-Cold War conditions of the world at the time.
Navigating everyday challenges in these VUCA eras can feel exhausting. Ensuring that our company culture isn’t compromised by such unrelenting socioeconomic shifts can feel doubly daunting. Fortunately, there’s a particular style of leader that can serve as a beacon, reorienting its company culture in times that seem utterly disoriented.
Visionary leadership is in no way a new term or concept, but the benefits of such stewardship can mean the difference between shouldering a team with depleting morale and sailing choppy waters with confident eyes toward the horizon. >>> READ MORE
After you’ve been in your area of business for a few years, you’ve got some experience under your belt, and you find yourself offering knowledge to those in your close circle, it’s only natural to begin thinking about how you can expand your reach.
One of the most influential roles in the digital age is that of a thought leader. With all the information we could ever need at our fingertips, only a click away, it’s natural that there are specific people and outlets that we gravitate towards and keep up with.
Now the question is, how do you become one of those people? You build your thought leadership strategy. >>> READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- How Does Social Selling Fit Into the Sales Process?
- Don't Do It! Stop Pitching And Start Asking!
- 4 Reasons Accountability Is Missing In The Sales Team
- High-Performing Sales Teams Are Cultivated, Not Hired