"Real listening is a willingness to let the other person change you."
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
22 Sales Quotes to Inspire You to Make 2022 Your Best Year Yet – LinkedIn
A new year. The ultimate clean slate, a fresh piece of white paper, awaiting your pen.
The question is – what story will you write on that paper this year? Will 2022 be just another year in your career? Or, will it be one you remember forever, where you learn new skills, build new relationships, and crush every quota thrown your way? >>> READ MORE
4 Signs Your Sales Demo is Boring Buyers – Sales Enablement Collective
When was the last time you saw a sales product demo that not only informed you, but actually got you excited? Where you couldn’t wait to get your hands on it, explore it, and put it to good use?
Usually we join a 30 minute Zoom call with an AE. They talk passionately over some positioning slides before opening up the product demo. Cue: an explanation of every every button, every form field, and every screen.
But that’s pretty unhelpful. If we’re early in the process, the prospect is going to be overwhelmed. If we’re later in the process then a demo is too little, too late. >>> READ MORE
Many companies beginning their GGOB journey ask, How often should your team Huddle? What does a Huddle look like?
Those just starting out with the Great Game process often fear that these Huddles will be “too time consuming” or “just another meeting.” The truth is that Huddles, when done well, will actually save you time because they improve communication and the execution of tasks. Here, we've broken down each type of Huddle. >>> READ MORE
Types of Sales Videos to Use in 2022 – LeadG2
If you aren't using video in your sales process by 2022 you're missing the mark.
It sounds harsh but is true.
We have been saying this for years, and we mean it. Video is not going anywhere. People in our virtual, fast-paced world not only want but NEED a personal connection via a quick and convenient method...i.e sales videos.
Don’t put this off anymore! Use this guide to create and incorporate video into your sales process right away! >>> READ MORE
How happy are your employees?
According to Gallup, just 48% of U.S. workers are completely satisfied with their job.
How passionate are your employees about what they do?
The American Psychological Association reports that just 30% of U.S. workers are passionate about their job.
What can you do to make sure your employees feel great about coming to work? >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 5 which is focused on celebrating women in sales. Guests are female thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on sales leadership where industry thought leaders discuss sales and executive leadership tips.
- Click here to view the playlist focused on the analysis of the 2021 Media Sales Report conducted by The Center for Sales Strategy; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- How to Update Your Sales Process for 2022
- So You've Hired Some "Green" Salespeople. Now What?