"Always Deliver More Than Expected."
- Larry Page
- AROUND THE WEB -
<< If you only read one thing >>
Finding Opportunities to Turn 'The Great Resignation' Into 'The Great Recognition'– Bonusly
Employee retention and turnover continue to be a struggle for many companies. We often talk about epiphany moments on the blog, and in our opinion, there’s no larger epiphany than living through a global pandemic.
“As pandemic life recedes in the U.S., people are leaving their jobs in search of more money, more flexibility and more happiness. Many are rethinking what work means to them, how they are valued, and how they spend their time,” says Andrea Hsu in an article for NPR. “It's leading to a dramatic increase in resignations—a record 4 million people quit their jobs in April  alone, according to the Labor Department.”
It’s a turning point for many employees—but it can be a turning point for your company, too. >>> READ MORE
Your deal is so close, you can almost taste it.
But there are still freakishly-common closing pitfalls waiting to derail your deal.
Read this before your next closing call.
It has everything
we think we know the data tells us.
Here’s how to add some serious horsepower to your sales proposals. >>> READ MORE
88% of Salespeople Regularly Work on Soft Skills: Here's How to Sharpen Yours – Pipedrive
According to our State of Sales Report 2020-2021, 88% of sales professionals actively work on improving their soft skills. Furthermore, those working on their soft skills are 11% more likely to achieve their regular sales targets.
So, why are so many salespeople allocating time to developing soft skills? And, why is their effort paying off?
In this article, we’ll define what soft skills are, why they’re important to your sales team and how you can take measures to sharpen them. We’ll also help you spot soft skills during the hiring process and explore why you shouldn’t underestimate the power of saying no. >>> READ MORE
Virtual Selling Trends: What Are Salespeople Reading Most? – LinkedIn
If it’s been said once in the past year and a half, it’s been said a thousand times: virtual selling is here to stay.
As the landscape shifts, we’ve been firmly focused on providing our audience of sales leaders and professionals with insights and guidance from various experts in the field on ways to be proactive — even innovative — in their approaches to virtual selling. There’s really been such a clear opportunity to move ahead of the pack.
As we round the corner and get ready to head into the last quarter of 2021, here are 12 posts from our blog featuring topics and trends about virtual selling that have been resonating most with our readers so far this year. We encourage you to catch up on anything you might’ve missed! >>> READ MORE
Building A World-Renowned B2B Blog | Sell Smarter. Sell Faster. – LeadG2
How do you start a B2B blog? And WHY do you start a B2B blog?
Episode 2 of Sell Smarter. Sell Faster. explored building a world-renowned B2B blog from the ground-up with guest Matt Sunshine, Managing Partner at The Center for Sales Strategy.
Throughout the episode, host Dani Buckley and Matt discussed how a strong, educational, and impactful blog has impacted lead generation, the sales process, and overall sales performance for The Center for Sales Strategy, as well as real-life examples of a B2B blog in action. >>>READ MORE
...And Don't Miss An Episode of Improving Sales Performance
Don’t miss another episode of the Improving Sales Performance series where Managing Partner Matt Sunshine speaks with thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus, who share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 1 where thought leaders, experts, and industry gurus share their insight, tips, and knowledge on various topics that help companies improve sales performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 2 which is focused on analysis of the annual Media Sales Report; unpacking the data from the surveys to help media sales teams use these insights to drive sales performance in the year ahead.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 3 which is focused on helping sales leaders make an IMPACT on their sales performance through insight on 4 key areas: people, process, planning, and performance.
- Click here to view the playlist from Season 4 which is focused on talking to leaders, CEOs, Executives, and authors about their businesses and how they improve revenue performance.
Subscribe to our newly-refreshed YouTube channel today!
- Don't Miss -
This Week on The Center For Sales Strategy's Blog:
- The 3 Phases of Onboarding
- How to Sell Through LinkedIn (Your Complete Guide)
- Sales Leadership Series with Tom Morris, Author of Plato's Lemonade Stand
- Top-Tier Service: 6 Ways to Improve Your Clients Experience